Litchi and the new air3

Is Litchi working on the air3 form the start date of the drone, or how long we have to wait?

Greetings Thomy

Neither Litchi, nor any other 3rd party developer can work on the Air 3 until DJI releases the software interface (SDK) to the drone. If and when DJI releases that software will determine if and when Litchi is able to support any new drone.

3 Likes

So, do we have any ideas of if they are going to release an SDK? The drone I have is a phantom 3, worried out in the first few years, haven’t gotten an itch for a new one in years, but now that I see 40+ minute battery life, ready to dive back in.

New DJI drones are worthless without litchi in my case, quadriplegic, I do all my flight planning on a PC. No way I could be able to use waypoints on the remote. Anyone have insights?

2 Likes

@wesbarris created an online tool:

It also works with the DJI Air 3.

1 Like

Sehr gute News, besten Dank!

1. Habe ein KMZ File generiert und in GoogleEafth geladen: Sehr dort Nichts!
  2. Wie kommt nun das KMZ File auf die AIR 3, habe einen RC-2 Kontrolller plus die Drohne. Wo sehe ich die Verzeichnise, in welche ich kopieren muss (Drohne oder Kontroller)? Auf der Drohne sehe ich nur die DCIM Verzecihnis und sonst Nichts.
    Danke für Deine Hilfe

Thomy

Click the green ‘Instructions’ button (top of the page).

Danke, nun sehe ich die Flugroute auf dem Kontroller. Das Umbennen ist doch eher mühsam. Gibts da keine andere Lösung? Wie das Teil fliegt, sehe ich übers Wochenende.

Kann ich so auch Routen mit Panos definieren?

Gruss

Thomy

1 Like