LITCHI and Mavic 3

Hello

does LITCHI support the DJI Mavic 3. I’m seeking for a SW which shows longitude/latitude and altitude during the flight ? ( and yes the altitude is displayed in " DJI FLY app "… )

Thanks
Kind Regards

Roland

1 Like

Litchi is NOT compatible with Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 as DJI has not released a developer SDK for these drone models yet

1 Like

Hi Vico

Thanks a lot for your explination ; it seems that I bought the wrong drone ( DJI GS SW isn’t working as well with Mavic 3 )

Kind Regards

Roland

1 Like

DJI just released an SDK for Mavic 3 Enterprise models E and T:
https://developer.dji.com/doc/mobile-sdk-tutorial/en/

Will Litchi be supporting these drones?

3 Likes

Yes we are working on a new app for the Mavic 3 Enterprise series

3 Likes

Thanks for that, Vico. Can you confirm that the Mavic 3 Enterprise has “on-board” waypoints so that it won’t rely on virtual stick commands?

1 Like

Mavic 3 Enterprise series does support both waypoint at the firmware level and also virtual joystick.

3 Likes

I need to purchase a new drone today. However, I have some waypoint flights that I MUST have available in this new drone. If I purchase the Mavic 3 will my waypoint flights work at least?

Are these “waypoint flights” Litchi missions?

The Mavic 3 recently received a firmware upgrade which enabled on-board waypoints. However, there is no SDK for the Mavic 3 so applications such as Litchi cannot work with the Mavic 3.

There is some software available that can convert a Litchi mission CSV file into a Mavic 3 mission but that method is not as easy as flying directly with the Litchi app.

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, I may need to use this until this firmware becomes available. Wrecked my last drone and I need to purchase a new one. I def do not want my old drone. Might as well upgrade. Could you please link me where I can find this software to convert my litchi waypoint CSV into a Mavic 3 mission?