Link para dowload Licthi Pilot!

Boa noite a todos. Recentemente, efetuei a venda do meu drone Mavic 2 e adquiri um novo drone, o Mavic 3 Enterprise. No entanto, ao descobrir que o aplicativo Litchi não é compatível com este novo modelo, fiquei surpreso e preocupado, pois preciso usar o Litchi para realizar meu trabalho.

Ao fazer algumas pesquisas, descobri que existe uma versão de teste do Litchi chamada “Litchi Pilot”. Estou interessado em baixá-la o mais rápido possível para iniciar os testes. Seria possível me fornecer um link para o download? Agradeço antecipadamente.

Litchi Pilot ONLY compatible with the Mini 3.
Litchi Pilot is still in beta test fase and not yet available to the general public.
From Litchi:
“The beta program is currently at full capacity. If you didn’t make it into the beta program this time, we ask that you please wait for the public release”

You could try the “Litchi Waypoint Mission to Mavic 3 Waypoint Mission converter” from @wesbarris:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your attention. I will gratefully follow your instructions. I have another question: I signed up for the program to test the beta version of Litchi, but the application has not yet been updated and remains at the same version. Do I need to download the APK or will the switch to beta happen automatically?
Android…

Here you can read everything there is know about Litchi Pilot Beta: