I'm attempting to use a DJI Mini 1 with a Android phone driving Litchi

It will not take off. Says there’s a unspecified error.

How do I troubleshoot this?

You should provide more information:
-What Litchi version?
-What type of android device?
-What android version?
-Does the drone take off using the Fly App on the same device?
-What Mode is the drone in (C, N or S)?
-Do you Force-Close Fly before starting Litchi?
-A screenshot with the actual message

Dont think dji released the SDK for Mini 1 as its only wi-fi enabled…

Don’t think, the mini-1 is supported by Litchi since oct. 2021.

You should provide more information:
-What Litchi version? Current
-What type of android device? Pixel 4 full updates
-What android version? 12
-Does the drone take off using the Fly App on the same device? No, neither Fly or Litch will launch.
-What Mode is the drone in (C, N or S)? I know there are a couple modes…still just using the default.
-Do you Force-Close Fly before starting Litchi? I force closed Litchi finally before I posted this. No Fly and no Itch currently.
-A screenshot with the actual message. I have to pass out but it did work last fall. Tried to get my Oculus Quest 2 to work with it but nope. Finally tried Google Cardboard and it did bloody work! Over the winter bought a much more comfortable “google cardboard” and am now trying to repeat that success.

Compass calibration (no idea if this is a real problem) and takeoff via either app is my current problem.

They claimed it was supported at the time of purchase and it did work. That was late fall and I didn’t try to fly again until now.

1. Do NOT connect you pixel 4 to the remote controller.
  2. Start your remote controller, the LED’s should blink.
  3. Start your Mini-1, after a short time the LED’s should stop blinking. When this happens the drone is connected to the remote.
  4. Try to start the motors by CSC.

If this doesn’t work it’s time to contact DJI.

Maybe you should ask a question not about litchi. Since your drone won’t launch at all.

I was primarily attempting to use Litchi as it can drive a VR headset. After some calibration both native and Litch could take off. I’ll do a proper test tomorrow when there’s light.

The order of turnon between mobile device and the controller made no difference if anyone is interested. If that was the case a programmer needs their balls chopped off and I’m a programmer.

Thanks for the advice.