Does Litchi work with the DJI Mini 2 SE?

I can’t get the app to connect properly. It seems to register that a drone is connected as when I plug the cable in to the phone, it vibrates and then the interface changes slightly on Litchi app. But still says disconnected and no camera view, and can’t fly etc.

Dropbox link of screenshot as i got an error upload the image to this post:

As explained on the Litchi Help site:
Litchi is NOT compatible with Mini 2 SE, Mini 3 and Mavic 3 as DJI has not released a developer SDK for these drone models yet

Here is a topic from the forum that discusses it too.

1 Like

Thanks, I honestly researched quite a bit before getting the app but somehow missed this haha. Any idea how long they take to release the SDK. $50 is a lot for an app that I can’t use yet haha.

From what I can make out, they wont be releasing one that covers mini2 se

1 Like

Are there any news for the Compatibility with the DJI mini 2 SE? Does it work now or not. THX

I have not heard of any new news on the possible update of the MSDK for the Mini 2SE.

I think if they were going to have included it, they would have at the same time as the mini 3, I think you can give up hope of getting it for the mini 2 se

It says clearly it works with the se,
If it don’t I need my 30& back

Where does it say that?
And it is because of reasons explained in this topic. DJI has not released a SDK for that model.

The mini 1 SE yes but not the Mini2 SE

Check this out re a refund Costing and trial of software - #2 by vico