Altitude issue in "Follow Mode"

Hi every one. I am testing Litchi Follow Mode with my Mini2 and I have an altitude problem. I was trying the mode through a slope snoboarding, but the drone was not droping in altitude. It followed me but stayed at the same altitude.
I start reading the help and there things get confused: in the help (here on the website) there is “Altitude Reference” setting with Power-on Elevation / Mobile Device Elevation options. I can understand that and is self explanatory, but then I got into the application there is a “Follow terrain” setting instead with on/off values. I can see this kind of setting to be in the waypoint mode, but is that ok on the “Follow mode” ? Is google earth that accurate?
I have to mention that I was not able to test it as it was very windy yesterday on the slopes.
Has anyone experience with the “follow terrain” in the “Follow mode” ? How it is working?

Follow Terrain ON means the drone will follow the altitude changes reported by your mobile device’s pressure sensor (or GPS sensor if barometer unavailable). We renamed the setting so that hopefully it is easier to understand what it means

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer. I will try it as soon as I can.

1 Like