Agriculture mapping

Are you considering adding options so that I can survey my fields. I would aim the gimbal straight down and video tape the field so I could see if crops are growing if there’s a bad area. Other programs I’ve seen fill in the field so that you don’t have to draw all the lines. You merely do the outside circle and the inside lines are created based on height so that you can get a good video. You can also stitch it into one big Google map.

4 Likes

It would be good to have this, please be sure vote on this new feature: Adding a mapping/survey grid tool

7 Likes

I would love to see Litchi with a tool to provide a mapping flight plan (multiple photographs that could be stitched together later) and bezier curves for unique flight paths.

3 Likes

I have already said it in another discussion since we paid for the program and it’s okay I also expect a grid for photogrammetric relief with photographic overlay

1 Like

I posted the same information a couple days ago so maybe litci will see the post and implement the agricultural mapping into their program

1 Like

Suggest you use Mission planner and Mission Planner to Litchi by Yaroslav
Plan a grid - convert to litchi-load in litchi and away you go…
Use win executable ftom hithub.

2 Likes

I too would like to see mapping added. It is the one thing Dronelink does that beats Litchi, at least for my purposes. Maybe the method above works, IDK, but there should be no need for a workaround.

3 Likes

Hi!

To be honest, I don’t understand you!
Why should I pay for the Litchi program, support them! But when planning routes, grids, even a simple circle, go to third-party developers, programs, or scripts?! Why can’t all this be implemented in one program, step by step?!

Yes, there are no worse programs for planning such missions, grids, circle, spiral, such as Dronelink, Drone Harmony and many others. But I chose Litchi, for its simplicity and convenience!!! Well, let the Litchi team support us!
Is it that hard???

Sincerely, Magomed.

2 Likes

+1 here that would like to have an option for mapping, comon Litchi support, it’s an easy thing to do it!

1 Like